These topics are available for individual and group sessions
- My HR areas for improvement: being open to improving my HR policy based on the recommendations of an expert after an HR scan and proven.
- Implement new HR practices: building and implement my personal action plan based on the recommendations of an HR expert
- Reset – Refocus – Restart: aligning the energies, intentions and commitment of my employees in order to boost their focus and ability to deliver through difficult times.
- Manage the professional orientation of my employees: discovering the authentic ambitions of my employees, guide their professional career in line with their talent and calling.
- Recruitment: hiring based on the skills required and my corporate culture, taking into account the experience, values and potential of the candidates.
- Emotional Intelligence: practicing emotional intelligence for meaningful conversations, relationships and enthusiasm, being able to dismantle unproductive feelings.
- Assertiveness: knowing how to listen and express myself more authentically, recognize and counter malicious forms of communication in a nonviolent way to build mutual trust, knowing how to respect myself, respond peacefully but steadily to verbal aggression avoid tensions and conflicts.
- Create a caring corporate culture: formalizing and live the values within my group, promote generosity and discourage hostile behaviour.
- Stimulate collaboration within teams: promoting tolerance and altruism, lay the foundation for a winning collaboration for all, define the rules for teamwork and promote ethics within the group.
- Dealing constructively with change: keeping teams in a positive frame of mind during a change in the organization, helping employees to adopt a new way of working realistically and with confidence.
- Manage diversity: enjoying the richness of a diverse team, being able to overcome the barriers associated with misunderstandings between different individuals.
- Managing intergenerational differences: understanding the drivers, boundaries and possibilities of each generation, knowing how to reconcile the interests of the organization and those of the generations to create harmonious and enriching relationships.
- Managing conflicts: through mediation turning conflicts into a source of inspiration to function consensually.
- Stress management: going back to the sources of negative stress and approach problems realistically, use the energy for the solution, close the energy leakages.
- Making a diagnosis of the risks of burnout: the Maslach test for the symptoms of burnout
- Implement measures to prevent burnout: applying a long-term burnout detection approach to anticipate and eliminate the factors that cause burnout within the organization.
- Managing burnout cases in my organization: promoting an open dialogue with people who show the first symptoms of burnout and guiding them until their return after a long absence.